Joined Simmons First National Corporation: 2021
Mr. Brogdon serves as the executive vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer for Simmons First National Corporation. In the last 12 months, Brogdon supported Simmons’ historic simultaneous acquisition of Landmark Community Bank and Triumph Bancshares, Inc. In 2021, Brogdon was instrumental in negotiating Simmons acquisition of Spirit of Texas Bancshares, a $3.2 billion asset Texas-based bank that significantly enhances Simmons’ size in in the fast-growing Texas Triangle. Leading strategy, investor relations, financial planning and investment, trust and estate administrative services, Brogdon oversees more than $8.3 billion in assets.
Throughout his career as managing director of investment banking, he advised more than $15 billion transactions including M&A, public offerings and private placements of debt and equity securities.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree (Accounting and Business Management), Harding University
Experience and Qualifications
- Stephens Inc. (managing director, investment banking division)
- Deloitte (Audit and Enterprise Risk services management)
- Spark of Life (board member)
- Youth basketball and baseball coach (volunteer)