Joined Simmons First National Corporation: 2015
Mrs. Compton serves as Simmons Bank’s Chief People Officer with responsibility for all human resources functions, including organizational effectiveness, total rewards, talent acquisition, training, talent management and employee relations Community, diversity and inclusion are foundational to Simmons’ culture. Led by the company’s culture cornerstones – Passion, Pursue Growth, Integrity, Better Together, and High Performance – Jena is focused on introducing innovative ideas and creating exciting, company-wide programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree, University of Arkansas at Fayetteville
- Juris Doctorate, University of Arkansas at Fayetteville
Experience and Qualifications
- Little Rock Soiree Magazine’s 2016 “Women to Watch” list
- Youth Home Board of Directors (member)
- Christmas Caravan (volunteer)